Middletown will be paving several streets this fall.
The city has contracted with John R. Jurgensen Company to pave the following streets:
- Central Avenue between Breiel Boulevard and Marshall Road.
- South Main Street between 11th Avenue and 18th Avenue
- Kensington Street between Central Avenue and Grand Avenue
- Wicklow Drive between Limerick Lane and Cambridge Drive
- Limerick Lane (all)
- Poppy Drive (all)
- South Heinkel Road between Poppy Drive and Central Avenue
Concrete repairs are now underway and paving should start in a few weeks, according to Scott Tadych, city public works director.
The paving projects are scheduled to be completed by mid-November, he said.
The total cost of the project is nearly $1.75 million and includes an $850,000 grant from the Ohio Public Works Commission.
In Other News
Taco John’s to open first of multiple SW Ohio locations in West Chester...
Brown visits Springfield derailment site to promote train safety bill
Butler County property values ‘astronomical,’ auditor says as big...
Mason woman struck by train in West Chester Twp. identified
Judge lowers bond for man who led high-speed chase through Middletown
About the Author