• Gate 1A (Fairborn) will be open from 4 to 5:30 a.m. for volunteers only. The gate will close from 5:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Gate 12A (AFMC) will be open for vehicle traffic but during the race, only a right turn onto Spruce Way will be allowed.
• Gate 16A (Ohio Route 444 Commercial Vehicle) will be open until 2 p.m. for Area A-only commercial vehicle inspections. Commercial vehicles will be inspected, then routed to Ohio Route 444 to enter Gate 12A for Commissary/Base Exchange deliveries.
• Gate 26A (445th Airlift Wing) will be open from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. and again from 11 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. for marathon volunteers and fire department personnel entry and exit only.
• Gate 15A (Ohio Route 844) will be closed as it is part of the marathon route.
RELATED: Former Special Forces officer to be AF Marathon featured speaker
• Gate 19B (National Road) will be open as normal but restricted access throughout Area B will be in effect until the last runner passes 8th Street.
• Gate 1B (Springfield Street) will be closed as it is part of the marathon route.
• Gate 22B (Interstate 675 gate) will be open from 4:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for public access.
• Public Access Parking Gates (4:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. only) The public may access the Air Force Marathon areas via the Spinning Road Gate, located at the intersection of Spinning and Airway roads; the Armory Gate, located on Harshman Road; and Gate 22B, the Interstate 675 gate, left turn only.
• National Museum of the U.S. Air Force gate on Springfield Street will be open from 4 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. for Air Force Marathon staff, museum staff, people with disabilities, shuttles and Distinguished Visitor parking (a Lot A or Lot B pass will be required). After 8:30 a.m., the museum gate will be open to the public during its normal hours of operation.