Get ready for a taste of winter weather that lasts into next week!
Some saw the first snow showers of the season on Halloween, and get ready to see more on Thursday.
>> RELATED: Rain showers arrive tonight; snow showers expected Thursday
Here’s what you need to know:
- Wednesday night: Chilly rain showers develop
- Thursday morning: Scattered chilly rain showers will transition to snow showers from the north to the south
- Thursday 7 a.m.-noon: North of I-70 will see a transition from rain to snow
- Thursday Noon-4 p.m. South of I-70 will see a transition from rain to snow
- Everyone looks dry by the evening commute.
>> RELATED: How to prepare your vehicle for winter
- The morning commute and midday drive will be active with rain and snow showers
- Roads will likely stay wet and slushy
- Everyone looks dry by the evening commute
- Chilly rain will become wet snow showers Thursday
- A light accumulation less than an inch will be possible, mainly on the grass and elevated surfaces
>> TRACK THE CONDITIONS: Live Doppler 7 Radar
- Wind gusts 20 to 30 mph will be possible Thursday and Thursday night
- Temperatures will fall from the morning through the afternoon into the 30s
- Friday morning will be in the 20s with wind chills in the low teens
Your Storm Center 7 Team will be tracking this using Live Doppler 7 Radar on-air, online and get updates on the FREE WHIO Weather App.
In Other News
Tailgators bar in Hamilton closes after fire
What are Hamilton’s 17 neighborhoods? City officially recognizes them
Middletown man accused of placing dead Hamilton woman in car gets $1M...
Excluded by state ruling, Miami University librarians launch own union...
Man allegedly holds Facebook Marketplace seller in Oxford at gunpoint
About the Author