A worker at Republic Wire in West Chester Twp. was injured this morning and taken to an area hospital.
Crews were dispatched at about 9:30 a.m. to the business in the 5500 block of Union Center Drive, and a 40-year-old man was taken to West Chester Hospital, according to township spokeswoman Barb Wilson.
RELATED: West Chester business evacuated after tubing catches fire
The company manufactures copper wiring.
We’ll continue to update this story as we learn more.
In Other News
Best of Butler County: The 10 hottest contests after the first day of...
To combat smuggling, Butler County Jail inmates get scanned copies of...
County commissioners debate Oxford ARPA projects
Oxford City Council expected to advance multi-million dollar water...
Why does Hamilton have a park in Kentucky?
About the Author