MORE CORONAVIRUS: Living through coronavirus: Pastor now preaches to photos as Middletown congregation adjusts
“Our hearts go out to the loved ones in their time of grief, and we send our deepest sympathies.” Health Commissioner Jackie Phillips said.
To prevent the spread of any virus including COVID-19, practice these preventative measures:
• If you must go out to obtain essential services, wear a facial cover (mask, bandanna, cloth covering).
• If you are over 65 years old or have underlying health conditions, stay at home.
• Practice social distancing/physical distancing by keeping 6 feet way from others at all times.
• Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
• Do not gather with people with whom you do not already share a household.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
Ohioans can call the Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 hotline with any questions or visit www.cityofmiddletown.org or coronavirus.ohio.gov. The call center is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).