• The lobby has been modified to promote social distancing.
• Signage and hand sanitizing stations will be at all entrances.
• Plexiglas has been installed at the front desk.
• The second floor will remain closed unless it is booked for a private rental.
• Social distancing floor markers will be at the front desk.
• The senior lounge will remain closed along with all 55-plus leader-directed and self-directed programs until all restrictions are lifted.
• Participants will be asked to remain in the lobby until instructor opens the door to assure sanitation of the class room has taken place prior to entry.
• Participants in children’s programs will have their temperature checked prior to class.
• Participants will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the classroom.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in our programming rooms.
• Tables will be spaced out in classrooms.
• Participants will exit the classrooms from the exterior doors.
For more information, visit www.fairfieldoh.gov/parks or www.facebook.com/FairfieldParks.