The Fairfield Parks and Recreation Department will resume modified classes starting July 7.
Participants should register by phone at 513-867-5348 starting 8 a.m. Monday.
Visit www.FairfieldOH.gov/Classes for a list of classes by age group — preschool (ages 2 - 6), youth and teens (ages 6 - 17), adults and seniors (18 & up) and nature programming (all ages).
The city has implemented modifications at the Community Arts Center, 411 Wessel Road, and for programs.
• The lobby has been modified to promote social distancing.
• Signage and hand sanitizing stations will be at all entrances.
• Plexiglas has been installed at the front desk.
• The second floor will remain closed unless it is booked for a private rental.
• Social distancing floor markers will be at the front desk.
• The senior lounge will remain closed along with all 55-plus leader-directed and self-directed programs until all restrictions are lifted.
• Participants will be asked to remain in the lobby until instructor opens the door to assure sanitation of the class room has taken place prior to entry.
• Participants in children’s programs will have their temperature checked prior to class.
• Participants will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the classroom.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in our programming rooms.
• Tables will be spaced out in classrooms.
• Participants will exit the classrooms from the exterior doors.
For more information, visit www.fairfieldoh.gov/parks or www.facebook.com/FairfieldParks.
About the Author