The Ohio Department of Health is reporting 21,576 total cases and 1,225 deaths attributed to coronavirus in the state.
>> Coronavirus: Complete Coverage
There re 20,625 confirmed cases and 1,114 confirmed deaths.
Hospitalizations are at 4,052 with ICU admissions at 1,151.
The following are the updated numbers for the Miami Valley from the ODH:
• Butler County: 361 total cases, 10 total deaths
• Champaign County: 15 total cases, 1 total death
• Clark County: 71 total cases, 2 total deaths
• Darke County: 79 total cases, 14 total deaths
• Greene County: 50 total cases, 5 total deaths
• Miami County: 144 total cases, 27 total deaths
• Montgomery County: 332 total cases, 10 total deaths
• Preble County: 27 total cases, 1 total death
• Warren County: 179 total cases, 12 total deaths
>> Montgomery County could be hotspot for coronavirus outbreak, study says
Gov. Mike DeWine is not holding a press conference regarding the pandemic today, but will resume the briefings Thursday.
Earlier this week, the governor said that more information is expected on when restaurants and bars can reopen, as well as the protocols they will have to follow.
>> Local owner: Reopening Ohio’s restaurants, bars difficult but ‘can be done safely’
Advisory groups are working on similar plans for daycares and hair salons, as well as other industries that remain shut down.
While the state is starting to reopen all businesses and industries, including those open throughout the entire pandemic, will have to follow guidelines created to protect workers and customers.