MORE: Butler County Donut Trail featured in national magazine
The Butler County Donut Trail, which opened in January 2016, has seen more than 22,000 people complete it. "Donut trailers" have visited from all 50 states and 23 countries, visiting doughnut shops throughout Butler County and boosting tourism in the region as a result.
On each stop, Donut Trail participants get a Visitors Bureau passport booklet stamped to track their sugary journey. Once the passport book is completed, it’s brought to the bureau, which rewards the participant with the latest Butler County Donut Trail T-shirt.
The Donut Trail includes:
• Central Pastry Shop (Middletown)
• Holtman's Donuts (West Chester Twp.)
• Jupiter Coffee & Donuts (Fairfield)
• Kelly's Bakery (Hamilton)
• Martin's Donuts (Trenton)
• Milton's Donuts (Middletown)
• Mimi's Donuts & Bakery (Hamilton)
• Oxford Doughnut Shoppe (Oxford)
• Ross Bakery (Hamilton)
• Stan the Donut Man (West Chester Twp.)
• The Donut Hole by Milton's (West Chester Twp.)
• The Donut Spot (Fairfield)