- Jim Wessel, Class of 1954, All-State quarterback and quarterback for Xavier University
- Jay Bachman, Class of 1963, offensive line for Ross football; played football for the University of Cincinnati and then for the Packers and Broncos in the NFL
- Tyler Minges, Class of 1998, baseball State Player of the Year 1998; drafted by the Cleveland Indians in 1998
- Kayla Bush, Class of 2000, girls soccer All American and Gatorade National Player of the Year; played at University of Tennessee and was team captain as well as First Team All SEC.
- Angie O'Farrell, Class of 1989, basketball all-time leading scorer (boys and girls); continued her career playing at Georgia Tech.
- Jake Richards, Class of 2002, cross country and track state qualifier four times; state champion in the 800 meter; ran track at the University of Cincinnati, where he was named team captain
- Randy Smith, Class of 1980, boys basketball all-time leading scorer; led Ross to the 1980 State Basketball Championship
- Walter Wurzelbacher, 40-plus years of service with the Morgan Ross Athletic Association
- Dan Moonitz. During his 30-year career, he propelled the band to a level of excellence that has become known in the community as the "Band of Class," and started the band's 33 year tradition of performing at state marching band finals.
- Tony Cecere, Class of 1964. Made his career in the movie industry as a stuntman/stunt coordinator, actor, and assistant/second unit director in southern California. During his 30-year career, he performed stunts in over 100 films and television movies.
- Patricia Ganz. Spent her entire teaching career at Ross High School, where she created the theatre arts department.
Each branch of the Hall of Fame has a committee that reviews applications for induction into the Hall of Fame.
Induction weekend begins Jan. 19, 2018, with the inductees being introduced at halftime of the home varsity basketball game against Mt. Healthy.
The induction ceremony will take place on Jan. 20, 2018, at the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton.