Several Butler County summer food service lunch sites have been announced.
WEST CHESTER/LIBERTY TWPS.
Lakota Local School District summer lunches are served May 30 through Aug. 8. Lunch will not be available July 4.
Lunches are free of charge for ages 1-18 and up to age 21 with a disability.
- Countryside Village, clubhouse, 5050 Hamilton Middletown Road, Liberty Twp., from 11 to 11:35 a.m.
- Deer Run/Mill Creek Apartments, 7846 Mill Creek Circle, West Chester Twp., from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Lakota Pointe Apartments, clubhouse, 6840 Lakota Pointe Lane, Middletown, from 12:55 to 1:25 p.m.
- Princeton Village, 8953 Princeton Glendale Road, West Chester Twp., from 11 to 11:20 p.m.
- Meadow Ridge Apartments, playground, 5270 Aster Park Drive, West Chester Twp., from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Boys and Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty, 8749 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester Twp., from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m.
- Hamilton Living Water Ministry, 510 S. 8th St., Hamilton, offers free lunches from noon to 12:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, June 4 through July 26. Children must have completed registration form. For more information, call 513-894-9892.
- Hamilton 2018 Summer Playground Program will be held at Crawford Woods Park and Benninghofen Park, from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays for ages 6-12. Lunch is served at noon. Snack served at 3 p.m. for children ages 1- 17. Call Leah at the Central YMCA at 513-887-001 for more information.
- 3 R Development Inc. Summer Meals will be held at 1224 Elm St., Middletown. Entrance on Delaware Avenue for ages 1-18. Breakfast served from 9:30 to 10 a.m. Lunch from noon to 1 p.m. Beginning June 4. For more information, call 888-539-1652 or email email@example.com.
The Salvation Army Middletown Citadel Kid’s Summer Free Lunch Program will operate at several sites throughout the city. Sign up at the site. For more information, call 513-423-9452. Free lunches must be eaten at site locations, which are:
- The Salvation Army, 1914 First Ave., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
- Damon Park, 1500 Pershing Ave., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays through Thursdays, through Aug. 31
- Sherman Park, 1800 Sherman Ave, Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
- Smith Park, 500 Tytus Ave., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
- Douglas Park, 1825 Minnesota St., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
- Oakland Park, 519 Baltimore St., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
- Lefferson Park, 2201 S. Breiel Blvd., Middletown, from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 31
New Miami Local Schools will serve meals Mondays through Thursdays, June 11 through July 19 in the New Miami Elementary Cafeteria. No food service on July 4-5. Breakfast served from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m. Lunch from 11 a.m. to noon.
New Miami Local Schools will also be delivering lunches to these locations:
- The Pines Trailer Park, 2174 Jackson Road, Hamilton, from 11:15 to 11:35 a.m.
- Armco Park, 401 Augsberger Road, Hamilton, from 11:50 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Cherokee Park, 1586 Wichita Drive, Hamilton, from 12:20 to 12:40 p.m.
Food is free for any child ages 18 months to 18 years old.
For more information or to find a location, call 866-3-HUNGRY (486479).
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.