Fairfield residents needed to serve on various boards

Fairfield City Council is accepting applications from Fairfield residents who are interested in serving on the Tax Board of Appeals, Parks & Recreation Board, or Planning Commission.

Residents interested in the Parks & Recreation Board or Planning Commission must reside in the First Ward. These are partial terms that will commence upon appointment by council and expire on March 31, 2019.

The Tax Board of Appeals appointments are two-year terms.

For more information, visit www.fairfieldoh.gov.

About the Author