Sears and Amazon have announced a deal for customers who buy tires online.
Drivers who purchased their tires from Amazon can now have them installed and balanced at their local Sears Auto Center, the companies announced today. The service, which will allow customers to have their tires shipped directly to an auto center, will be rolled out over the next few weeks.
RELATED: Hungry for Chipotle? This service can deliver burritos within minutes
The tire partnership will at first be available at 47 Sears Auto Centers in eight metropolitan areas including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., according to Sears. After the initial roll-out, Sears and Amazon will expand the deal to more than 400 locations.
FIVE FAST READS
• WOW air’s first discount flights from Cincinnati to Europe, Iceland launch this week
• Body found in pond at an Ohio community college
• PHOTOS: Victorian farmhouse with wine cellar, party barn on sale in Troy
• Local college took on #MeToo decades before a movement went mainstream
• Longaberger Co. going out of business: What it means for your baskets
About the Author