• Gavin DeGraw, known for his hit singles, “I Don’t Want To Be” and “Not Over You,” will open the fest on Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. Opening is country up-and-comer Kylie Morgan.
• Our own Nick Lachey will headline Oct. 5. with the indie pop ensemble Run River North opening.
• Jewel, the singer/songwriter who famously emerged from poverty in 1995 with her 12-time platinum album, “Pieces of You,” will close out the fest on Oct. 6.
• All three headliners also will be doing meet-and-greets during the day they perform. In addition, Jewel will hold book signings on Oct. 5 and 6 and will lead a discussion on mindfulness on Oct. 6.
Cincinnati’s own Nick Lachey will headline the Wellness Your Way Festival on Oct. 5. CONTRIBUTED
• Tony Horton, the personal trainer responsible for PX90, an exercise home regimen that combines cross-training, periodization, nutrition and dietary supplements, will give a book signing on Oct. 4 and lead a workout session on Oct. 5.
• Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof 360 and practitioner of “biohacking” (improving bodily performance with chemicals and cybernetic devices) will give a lecture called “How To Live To Be 180” on Oct. 5.
• Brendan Brazier, creator of the Vega line of vegan food products and supplements and author of the “Thrive” health book series, will give a book signing on Oct. 5.
• Cobi Jones, one of the greatest American soccer players of all time, will interview the FC Cincinnati leadership team on Oct. 5.
• Don-A-Matrix, trainer to the Kardashians, will lead a workout where participants use the Don-A-Matrix method, a specialized workout structured like a sports game (i.e. four quarters), on Oct. 6.
• La Soupe, a Cincinnati soup shack, will show how they transform rescued food waste into delicious, nutritious meals on Oct. 5.
• Debbie Matenopoulos, former host of “The View,” will demonstrate the experience of a Greek meal, inspired by her book, “It’s All Greek To Me.” She also will have a book signing immediately following the demo on Oct. 6.
• Joy Bauer, celebrity chef and health and weight loss expert, will demonstrate her favorite dishes and do a book signing on Oct. 6.
• Michael Symon, a celebrity chef, and his wife, Liz Symon, a culinary expert, will perform a cooking demo and debate the merits of meat-eating versus veganism/vegetarianism, and hold a book signing on Oct. 6.
WANT TO GO?
What: Wellness Your Way Festival
Where: Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati
When: Oct. 4-6, 1-10 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday
More info: www.wellnessyourwayfestival.com