Incumbent Councilman Steve Bohannon opted not to run for a second four-year term so that he could spend more time with his family and do some travelling.
Incumbent Councilman Talbott Moon, of Euclid Street, is serving as the city’s vice mayor this term, is seeking re-election to a second term on council.
The other candidates seeking seats on council this fall include:
- Levi J. Cramer, of Aberdeen Drive
- Perry L. Davis, of Trafalgar Court
- John P. Hart, Jr., of Wrenn Street
- Monica Nenni, of North Highview
- Joe Wittman, of North Breiel Boulevard.
Incumbent Middletown Municipal Court Judge James E. Sherron is running unopposed for a six-year term of his own. He was elected two years ago in a contentious election in November 2017 to complete the unexpired term of Judge Mark Wall who died in February 2017..