To compile the list, Forbes identified top American companies best liked by their employees through a survey. The survey included feedback from 30,000 Americans working for companies with more than a 1,000 employees, according to Sinclair.
PHOTOS: Victorian farmhouse with wine cellar, party barn on sale in Troy
Survey respondents were asked to choose a company based on how likely they were to recommend the employer and which employer in their industry they would nominate.
Sinclair capped off a big school year last week by awarding 5,800 degrees and certificates, a new record for the college. The college is also close to being able to offer two bachelor’s degrees and will open a new learning center in Centerville next spring.
FIVE FAST READS
• WOW air’s first discount flights from Cincinnati to Europe, Iceland launch this week
• Body found in pond at an Ohio community college
• Local college took on #MeToo decades before a movement went mainstream
• Longaberger Co. going out of business: What it means for your baskets
• Area university to open ‘teaching pharmacy’ to serve Greene County