The fifteen charged allegedly received more than $898,000 in benefits.
Debra Edwards, 57, of South Lebanon, has been the only one sentenced so far, according to the U.S. Attorneys office. She was sentenced on July 28 to three years probation with the first 90 days to be served in home detention. Also, she was ordered to repay $49,575 in benefits she illegally received.
Others who have been charged include:
- Lori Barker, 51, of Hamilton
- Kinnard Asher, 60, of South Lebanon
- Billy Gray, 44, of Mt. Orab
- Laverne Harrison, 60, of Cincinnati
- Linda Daniels, 62, of Mt. Orab
- Wayne Coulter II, 33, of Cincinnati
- Ronald Lewis, 43, of Hamilton
- Douglas Dible, 68, of Richwood
- Gloria Funk, 65, of New Lexington
- Victor Warren, 52, of Marietta
- Donald Hawkins Jr., 47, Columbus
- Christina Saldana, 41, of West Carrollton
- Nathaniel Carruth, 64, of Dayton
Nine of the other 13 charged in the fraud investigation are awaiting sentencing, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office.