Traders World Flea Market at at 601 Union Road in Monroe announced this week it will be closed this weekend and the weekend of March 28-29 in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The ownership and management of Traders World, located on the east side of Interstate 75, said it will continue to make adjustments to its operations before the weekend of April 4-5 and looks forward to welcoming shoppers soon.
Here is the list of other closed storefronts nationwide with locations in Butler and Warren counties:
• American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie: Closed through March 27.
• Bath & Body Works: Stores are closed through March 29.
• Build-A-Bear: U.S. locations closed until April 2, according to a recent announcement.
• Chico’s: Chico’s announced March 17 that it would remain closed for two weeks.
• Footlocker: Closed through March 31.
• H&M: All stores will be closed until April 2.
• Hollister: Stores will be closed until March 28.
• IKEA: U.S. locations of IKEA join European locations in a temporary closure.
• Jos. A. Bank: Closed except for pickups until the end of the month.
• Loft: Closed through March 28.
• Lush: Closed in the U.S. and Canada until March 29.
• Men’s Wearhouse: Closed through March.
• Old Navy: All Gap Inc. stores will close temporarily starting March 19.
• Sephora: Stores closed through April 3.
• Ulta Beauty: Stores will close until at least March 31, the company announced.
• Vans: Closed until further notice. Check Twitter for updates.
• Victoria’s Secret and PINK: Stores closed until March 29.
• Weight Watchers: Retail locations have closed until April 4, but the company is offering virtual meetings for members.
Staff Writer Lane Elder contributed to this report