The annual Santa Run Parade is set for this coming weekend, and the Franklin Twp. Division of Fire and Twin Creek Volunteer Fire Company are asking for non-perishable food and new toys.
The donations will be given to local churches to distribute to families in need.
And Santa will be pitching in with his mobile workshop. He’s set to stop by the Twin Creek area subdivisions to visit the kids and find out what they want for Christmas.
Those who want to donate food or toys, the fire departments are asking they be placed in a bag — or bags — near mailboxes for pickup.
Updates of the Santa Run Parade will be posted on the Franklin Twp. Division of Fire (www.facebook.com/ftfd20) and Twin Creek Volunteer Fire Company (www.facebook.com/ftfd.org) Facebook pages.
SANTA NEWS: Tired toddler asks Santa for a nap in his lap
The tour will begin at 9 a.m. and the route includes:
- 9 to 10:30 a.m.: Dayton-Oxford Road, Water Front Apartments, Heritage Road, Kipton Avenue, Montgomery Avenue, Garland Avenue, Cam Drive, Hawthorne Court
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m: Martz-Paulin Road, Wren Drive, Meadowlark Drive, Starling Circle, Flamingo Drive, Oriole Drive, Skylark Circle, Finch Court, Red Robin DrDrive
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.: Diane Drive, Myrtle Drive, Martz-Paulin Road, Twin Creek Drive
- 12:45 to 1:15 p.m.: Martz-Paulin Road (west of railroad crossing), Travis Court, Todd Court, Dubois Road, Kay Street, Lynn Drive, Sue Avenue
- 2 to 3 p.m.: Jill Drive, Anne Drive, Lowe Drive, Gayle Drive, Kaye Drive, Keays Road, Sharon Court
- 3 to 3:30 p.m.: Martz-Paulin Road, Terra Estates
- 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.: Franklin-Trenton Road, Hobart Avenue, Miamiview Drive, Twinview Drive, Heather Court
- 4:45 to 6:15 p.m.: Castlebrook Subdivision
- 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.: Country Walk Subdivision, Franklin-Trenton Road
- 7:45 to 9 p.m.: Cobblestone Subdivision
About the Author