King Bio is recalling the some of its medicines for children’s and infants.
The company said in a statement about the recall that "a small percentage of our products produced between 08/01/2017 and 04/2018 have tested positive for microbial contamination."
King Bio, a homeopathic pharmaceutical company, said it has not received reports of injury or illness to date.
The recall stated that drug products with microbial contamination, could potentially result in increased infections that may require medical intervention, and could result in infections that could be life threatening to certain individuals.
King Bio is notifying its distributors and customers by letter and is arranging for return or replacement of all recalled products.
MORE: Your local Kroger is doing away with plastic bags
The products were distributed from Aug. 2017 to July 2018.
The medicines being recalled include:
• DK Attention & Learning Enh.
• Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
• Children’s Appetite & Weight
• Children’s Appetite Enhance
• Children’s Cough Relief
• Children’s Fever Reliever
• Children’s Growth & Development
• DK Newborn Tonic
• DK Nosebleed Relief
• Children’s Ear Relief Formula
• DK Teething
• DK Colic Relief
• Tummy Aches
• Kids Multi- Strain Flu Relief
• Kids Stress & Anxiety
• Kids Sleep Aid
• Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
• Kids Candida 4 oz
• Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
• Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
• Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
• Children’s Cough (SCRX)
• Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
• Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
• Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
• Colic Relief (SCRX)
• Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
• Teething (SCRX)
• Tummy Aches (SCRX)
• Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
About the Author