Agents also criminally charged Sant Shivhare, 48, of West Chester Twp., with:
- Three counts of gambling
- Four counts of acquire, possess, control or operate a gambling device
- Four counts of operating a gambling house
- Three counts of public gaming
- One count of trademark – possession of counterfeit goods
- One count of trademark – counterfeited goods for sale
- Two counts of marijuana paraphernalia
The liquor permit for Aanand Petroleum Inc., was administratively charged with:
- Two counts of drug paraphernalia possession
- Three counts of acquire, possess, control or operate a gambling device
- Three counts of game of chance for profit or scheme of chance
- Three counts of electronic video gambling device
- Three counts of recklessly permitting public gaming
- Two counts of giving away alcohol as a prize
- One count of theft
Criminal charges have been filed in Hamilton County Municipal Court.
If convicted, the business could face up to a $5,000 fine for each count.
Shivhare faces up to a $1,000 fine and six months in jail for each count.
The case will be presented to the Ohio Liquor Control Commission at a later date. Possible administrative penalties include fines, suspensions, or revocation of the liquor permit.