- 10 White Castle sliders, (no pickles) from either a restaurant or from the grocer’s frozen-foods section (thaw first)
- 1 ½ cups diced celery
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried sage
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chicken broth
>> PHOTOS: Did we spot you at The Greene's Christmas tree lighting?
Combine White Castle hamburgers torn into pieces in a large mixing bowl with the celery, sage, thyme and black pepper. Add the chicken broth. Stuff the cavity of the turkey just before roasting.
Recipe makes about 9 cups, enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey. If you have a bigger turkey, allow one slider for each pound of turkey.
“At White Castle, we’re thankful for our loyal Cravers everywhere, and that’s why we want to help take your Thanksgiving celebration to a bold, new level,” Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle, said in a release. “White Castle’s Turkey Stuffing recipe puts a classic Craver touch on the popular traditional side dish. Using the Original Slider, cooked in your own home or in one of our restaurants, gives the stuffing a unique flavor that’s sure to satisfy every guest and have them craving more.”
>> 4 of the comfiest, most luxe movie theaters to check out on Thanksgiving
White Castle locations in the southwest and south-central Ohio area:
- 5201 Salem Bend Dr, Trotwood
- 6901 SR 123, Franklin
- 4780 Roosevelt Blvd., Middletown
- 614 Corwin Nixon Blvd., South Lebanon
- 8111 Highland Pointe Dr., West Chester
- 851 High St., Hamilton
- 5590 Dixie Hwy, Hamilton
- 1902 N. Bechtle Ave., Springfield
>> PHOTOS: Did we spot you at the Christmas in Historic Springboro Festival?