Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week features specials from more than 50 participating restaurants throughout the city. But you don’t have to leave Butler or Warren County to take part — several local restaurants are offering Restaurant Week deals.
Those specials include three-course prix fixe menus that range in price from $25 to $35. The week began Monday and continues through Sunday.
Here are Butler and Warren County restaurants participating in Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week:
• Banana Leaf Modern Thai: 101 East Main Street, Mason
• Bonefish Grill: 7710 Voice of America Centre Drive, West Chester Twp.
Bravo Cucina Italiana: 9436 Waterfront Drive, West Chester Twp. and 5045 Deerfield Boulevard, Mason
• Cooper’s Hawk: 7490 Bales Street, Liberty Twp.
• Firebirds Wood Fired Grill: 5075 Deerfield Boulevard, Mason
• The Golden Lamb: 27 S. Broadway Street, Lebanon
• Jag’s Steak and Seafood: 5980 West Chester Road, West Chester Twp.
• Matt the Miller’s Tavern: 9558 Civic Centre Boulevard, West Chester Twp.
• Mitchell’s Fish Market: 9456 Water Front Drive, West Chester Twp.
• Woodhouse Kitchen + Bar: 2629 Water Park Drive, Mason
For more information about Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week, visit greatercincinnatirestaurantweek.com.
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.