3. LOCAL STORES The company has not specified which stores will close as of now. Gap has locations at The Greene in Beavercreek, in Liberty Twp., Monroe and Columbus. Banana Republic also has locations in Beavercreek, Cincinnati, Monroe and two locations in Columbus.
4. INVESTING IN ATHLETA, OLD NAVY The company expects Old Navy to exceed $10 billion and Athleta to exceed $1 billion in net sales in the next few years, according to a company statement. The company also expects to save about $500 million in expenses over the next three years "by better leveraging its size and scale, cross-brand synergies and streamlining operations and processes," officials said.
» RELATED: 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene
5. EMPHASIS ONLINE "We will leverage our iconic brands and significant scale to deliver growth by shifting to where our customers are shopping – online, value and active," Peck said.
FIVE FAST READS
• Local Habitat for Humanity names new executive director
• Store openings and closings: What's going on in local retail?
• 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene
• At Home expands in Dayton: 5 things to know about the chain's growth
• Queso is coming to Chipotle next week: 5 things to know