No illnesses related to this recall have been confirmed yet, but the products were distributed throughout the U.S. No other flavors of potato chips were impacted or recalled.
Frito-Lay is working with the Federal Drug Administration to ensure all recalled products have been removed from store shelves. Consumers can call 866-272-9393 for more information about the recall.
For specific recalled product information, click here.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Kroger to create 600 jobs with new Dayton-area stores
• RETAIL ROUND-UP: 3 stories about Cabela's, RadioShack, Starbucks
• Development officials see growth in downtown
• Centerville strip mall demolished next to Elsa's
• Ohio economy to win big with future NCAA games