P&G opened a multi-brand distribution center in 2014 near the Dayton International Airport in Montgomery County as part of plans to reorganize its supply chain. The center employs more than 1,000 workers.
Worldwide, P&G has about 118,000 employees including 11,000 in Greater Cincinnati.
The consumer goods giant built a new $300 million Beauty Innovation Center in Mason recently, and relocated approximately 1,150 research and development staff from Blue Ash to Warren County as part of the project. The new research center was built on P&G’s existing 240-acre campus in Mason along Mason-Montgomery Road.
Also in northern Cincinnati, P&G operates the Beckett Ridge Technical Center in West Chester Twp., which conducts corporate-wide research and development, he said.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Kroger sells off convenience store business for $2.15B
• Toys 'R' Us going-out-of-business sales start this week
• Move over, bitcoin. GE researching blockchain technology
• Elder-Beerman parent company says 60+ stores could close under plan
• German grocery chain Lidl halts plans to open local store