A Burger King location in Ohio wanted to help a dog dying of cancer enjoy his last days.
A Toledo man’s post on Twitter went viral after he shared the story of his dying dog, Cody. The dog was diagnosed with cancer, and was given one to three months to live. The owner has gone to Burger King every day to get the dog a plain hamburger to eat along with his many medications.
» TRENDING: Harry Potter festival coming to Ohio
When an employee heard about Cody’s story, they decided to give the dying dog free hamburgers for the rest of his life.
Thanks to @BurgerKing for showing so much love and kindness towards my family and our dog, Cody. It’s appreciated more than words can describe. pic.twitter.com/KsKnfXtv0S— Karch (@AKarchh) July 16, 2018
the world needs more kindness and empathy. thank you for giving us the chance to do this for Cody.— Burger King (@BurgerKing) July 16, 2018
FIVE FAST READS
• Thunderbirds celebrate milestone year representing US Air Force
• Kroger launches fashion apparel brand
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
About the Author