Dress For Success Cincinnati provides women with a suit, shoes, handbag and possible overcoat along with interview tips and strategies to give them the boost they need to succeed, according to Stewart Leonard, agency manager of OhioMeansJobs-Butler County.
“Due to lack of transportation or even cultural issues, many women have difficulty reaching the Dress For Success downtown Cincinnati location,” Leonard said. “The Mobile Career Transformation Center will address these issues by taking the full complement of Dress For Success suiting services to women across the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Region.
“By eliminating cultural, transportation, and other barriers, women served by Dress for Success Cincinnati in these communities will have the professional clothing and confidence they need to successfully secure employment.”
Women interested in participating in such an event and needing this service should contact Dana Heller at 513-887-3237. To schedule a Mobile Career Transformation Center site visit, call Ashley Hunter at 513-322-1787.
Upcoming hiring events at OhioMeansJobs-Butler County include:
- BCForward, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 16 and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 30
- HW Staffing Solutions, 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday
- ECI, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 15
- Adecco, 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 17 and 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 1
- Caruso Logistics, 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 16 and 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 29
- Koch Foods, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 22
All hiring events are held at the OhioMeansJobs office at 4631 Dixie Highway in Fairfield. For more information about each hiring event and the available positions for each company, call 513-785-6500 or visit www.workforceoneofbutlercounty.com.