• Cool water vapor misting stations are setup near sections 106, 129, 131, 416, 427 and under the PNC Power Stacks in center field.
• The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and Reds Team Shops are air conditioned and are good locations for fans to escape the heat.
Be heat smart
• Fans should stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids (preferably water) before and during the game.
• Complimentary sunscreen lotion will be available at the TriHealth first aid stations near sections 110, 125 and 411.
• Extra care should be taken when exposing infants and elderly fans to these conditions as they are much more susceptible to heat-related illnesses.
• If a fan feels weak or sick, please let a Reds staff member know and medical aid will be summoned.
• Wheelchair assistance is always available. Please see a Reds staff member.
On-site medical services
• TriHealth Event Medicine will provide additional medical staff to assist anyone overcome by the heat. At every Reds game, TriHealth provides emergency medicine physicians, an ambulance and crew along with critical care paramedics and nurses.