• Brown jerseys with white numbers.
• White jerseys with brown numbers
• Brown or white pants, both of which feature a brown stripe sandwiched by two orange stripes running down the side.
• Brown jerseys with white pants and white jerseys with brown pants will be the most common look.
• The tops and bottoms will include the traditional striping: three white stripes and two orange stripes on the brown jerseys and matching socks; three brown stripes and two orange stripes on the white jerseys and matching socks.
» QB SITUATION: Browns hope backup can mentor Mayfield
• Color Rush jerseys have undergone slight changes and won’t include stripes on the jerseys and pants.
• The helmet will continue to feature a brown facemask but will no longer include carbon fiber texture in the striping.
• The year “1946” is stiched inside each jersey, replacing “DAWG POUND.”
“What I like about it is that it's going forward with the Cleveland Browns and paying respect to this organization and this storied franchise about what the Browns are all about. It pays respect to those players from the past,” said Browns longtime director of equipment operations Brad Melland in a press release. “I think they did a great job on the production and design of this uniform, and I am extremely happy because this represents what the Browns are really all about.”