The magazine details how picking up a passport is just the start of the journey, which rewards doughnut aficionados with a T-shirt once they get aforementioned passport stamped by 11 of the 12 doughnut shops.
“The T-shirt designs change each year, so if you’re apt to take the journey more than once, you could earn quite the collection,” the magazine said.
MORE DONUT TRAIL NEWS
Butler County Donut Trail makes international ‘best of’ list
Now there’s MORE to eat on the Butler County Donut Trail
For donut lovers, this challenge will be one deliciously worth taking
The Butler County Donut Trail includes:
- Central Pastry Shop, 1518 Central Ave., Middletown
- The Donut House, 268 Princeton Glendale Road, West Chester Twp.
- The Donut Spot, 5148 Pleasant Ave., Fairfield
- Holtman's Donuts West Chester, 9558 Civic Centre Blvd., West Chester Twp.
- Jupiter Coffee & Donuts, 5353 Dixie Highway, Fairfield
- Kelly's Bakery, 1335 Main St., Hamilton
- Martin's Donuts, 4 W. State St., Trenton
- Milton's Donuts, 3533 Roosevelt Blvd., Middletown
- Mimi's Donuts & Bakery, 2267 Millvile Ave., Hamilton
- Oxford Doughnut Shoppe, 120 S. Locust St., Oxford
- Ross Bakery, 1051 Eaton Ave., Hamilton or 4421 Hamilton-Cleves Road, Hamilton
- Stan the Donut Man, 7967 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester Twp.