Another trained spotter, this one in Englewood, reported 2.75 inches of rain in a 45-minute span.
In Miami County, amateur radio reported that Troy received a half-inch of rain in 15 minutes just after 2 p.m.
Salem Avenue in Trotwood (Marshall Gorby/Staff)
Here are some of the reports of flooded streets:
- Carillon Boulevard
- River Road (Moraine)
- Along Shoup Mill Road and Riverside Drive, with water approaching the bottom of car doors
- Salem Avenue in Trotwood
- A portion of South state Route 49 and West Poplar Street
- Augusta Drive, Bath Twp.
- Dayton-Yellow Springs Road, east of Fairborn
- Parts of West Enon Road
- St. Andrews Drive to West Enon Road in Bath Twp.
- About 6 miles south of Lebanon, a portion of Mason Morrow Milgrove Road, between SR 123 and Stubbs Mills Road
We will update this developing report as necessary.
If you have a news tip, call our 24-hour line at 937-259-2237 or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org