A mother and children were not injured in a Dayton house fire Tuesday night in the 1200 block of West First Street that has been ruled as accidental, a fire battalion chief said.
Crews were dispatched to the address about 6:45 p.m. on a report of a possible working fire in the two-story, wood frame home.
The fire apparently began in a second-floor bedroom.
The family will be able to stay in their home tonight, the battalion chief said.
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.