- 10 a.m. at the Liberty Twp. Administrative Building, 7162 Liberty Centre Drive
- 11:15 a.m. at the city of Monroe Administrative Building, 233 South Main St.
- 12:30 p.m. at the city of Trenton Administrative Building, 11 East State Street
- 1:45 p.m. at the city of Middletown Administrative Building, 1 Donham Plaza, Middletown, Room 2B)
- 3 p.m. at the Wayne Twp. Administrative Building, 5967 Jacksonburg Road
First Thursday of every month in Miami County
- 9 a.m. at the Tipp City Government Center, 260 South Garber Drive
- 9:45 a.m. at the West Milton Municipal Building, 701 South Miami St.
- 10:30 a.m. at the Covington Village Hall, 1 South High St.
- 11:15 a.m. at the Pleasant Hill Village Offices, 8 West High St.
- 12:15 p.m. at the Piqua Municipal Building, 201 West Water St.
- 1:15 p.m. at the Casstown Village Center, 101 Center St.
Second Wednesday of every month in Darke County
- 9:30 a.m. at the Union City Village Offices, 419 E. Elm St.
- 10:45 a.m. at the Darke County Administrative Building, 520 S. Broadway St.
- 12 p.m. at the Versailles Village Offices, 177 North Center St.
- 1:15 p.m. at the Bradford Municipal Building, 115 North Miami Ave.
- 2:30 p.m. at the Arcanum Village Offices, 104 West South St.
Third Wednesday of every month in Butler County
- 9 a.m. at the Ross Twp. Administrative Building, 4055 Hamilton Cleves Road
- 10:15 a.m. at the Reily Twp. Administrative Building, 6061 Reily Millville Road
- 11:45 a.m. at the city of Oxford Administrative Building, 101 High St. (2nd Floor Conference Room)
- 1:30 p.m. at the city of Hamilton Administrative Building, 345 High St. (Council Chambers)
- 3 p.m. at the Fairfield Twp. Administrative Building, 6032 Morris Road
Fourth Tuesday of every month in Clark County
- 2 p.m. at the New Carlisle Administration Office, 331 S. Church St.
- 2:45 p.m. at the Enon Administrative Office, 363 East Main St.
- 3:30 p.m. at the Bethel Twp. Trustee's Office, 3333 Lake Road
- 4:45 p.m. at the Clark County Public Library, Houston Branch, 5 W. Jamestown St. in South Charleston (NOTE: This meeting/program is not sponsored by the Clark County Public Library)
Fourth Wednesday of every month in Mercer County
- 10:30 a.m. at the Fort Recovery Village Hall, 201 South Main St.
- 11:15 a.m. at the Street Henry Police Department, 121 West Washington St.
- 12:15 p.m. at the Coldwater Municipal Building, 610 W. Sycamore St.
Fourth Wednesday of every month, Preble County
- 9:30 a.m. at the Lewisburg Village Offices, 116 South Commerce St.
- 10:45 a.m. at the Camden Village Offices, 56 North Main St.
- 12 a.m. at the Preble County Council on Aging, 800 East Street Clair St.
- 1:15 p.m. at the Eaton Municipal Building, 328 North Maple St.
- 2:30 p.m. at the West Alexandria Library, 16 North Main St.
For additional information, call the Troy District Office at 937-339-1524 or the West Chester Twp. District Office at 513-779-5400.