Oil demand has dropped in the winter months as fewer travelers hit the road while supply has increased. Analysts expect gas prices in Dayton to remain in the low- to mid-$2 range for the next couple months, but OPEC’s production cuts could cause a reverse in the dropping prices.
“Hopefully OPEC will be keeping oil flows as is, not restricted. The World does not want to see, or need, higher oil prices,” President Donald Trump tweeted today.
• How to protect yourself from cyber thieves this shopping season
• Two area cities want to test driverless vehicles, technology
• Kroger remodel of Kettering store debuts faster checkout, updated produce
• Aldi to offer delivery at Dayton-area stores
• PHOTOS: Luxury condo with downtown view on market for $320K