There’s still time to enjoy Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week at eateries close to home.
There are nearly 50 food destinations participating in the effort with nine of them located in Butler or Warren counties.
Restaurants are offering offer $26 and $36 three-course meals through and including Sunday.
The restaurants in Butler and Warrren participating in restaurant week include:
• Basil’s on Market (Mason)
• Firebirds Wood Fired Grill (Deerfield Twp.)
• Cooper’s Hawk (Liberty Twp.)
• Cozy’s Cafe + Pub (Liberty Twp.)
• The Golden Lamb (Lebanon)
• Indian Spice Train (Liberty Twp.)
• Jag’s Steak & Seafood (West Chester Twp.)
• Matt The Millers’s Tavern (West Chester Twp.)
• Mitchell’s Fish Market (West Chester Twp.)
For menu information• visit www.greatercincinnatirestaurantweek.com.
Other restaurants throughout the region include:
• Alfio’s Buon Cibo
• Brown Dog Cafe
• Butcher and Barrel
• Capital Grille
• Chart House
• Coppin’s at Hotel Covington
• D. Burnham’s at the Renaissance
• Eighteen at the Radisson
• McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks
• Morton’s The Steakhouse
• Muse Mt. Lookout
• The National Exemplar
• Nicola’s Restaurant
• Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
• Prime Cincinnati
• Quarter Bistro
• Ruth’s Chris Steak House
• Somm Wine Bar
• Sorrento’s Italian Joint
• Street City Pub
• Taste of Belgium
• The Mercer OTR
• The View at Shires’ Garden
• TRIO Bistro
• Via Vite
• Cooper’s Hawk (Cincinnati location)
• Matt The Miller’s Tavern (Cincinnati location)
A dollar from every meal purchased at participating restaurants during Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week will be donated to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
To donate additional funds to Cincinnati Children’s, click here.
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.