Hear from local experts about the topics that matter as you plan for or are now living in your retirement years as part of our In Your Prime initiative. Our Virtual Event Series premieres today . Click here to sign up for our In Your Prime newsletter and we will send the you a video link on the day of the event.
Jana Collier, the publisher of the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun and the Journal-News, sat down with these local experts and leaders in their field to discuss the following subjects:
- Carlos Ventura, MD, Internal Medicine with Years Ahead with Kettering Health: What is an internist physician and why you may need one.
- Soumya Nadella, MD, Geriatric Care with Years Ahead with Kettering Health: Dietary supplements and what you need to know.
- Kim Sheehan, Senior Health & Wellness Director with the YMCA Dayton: The benefits of water exercise.
- Connie Adams, Chief Sales Officer with Truehold: Explaining the sale-leaseback process and its benefits.
- Jose “Rafi” Rodriguez, owner of Ask Rafi Retirement Lifestyle Solutions: Tips for choosing what life insurance is right for you.
This virtual event premieres here, in this story, and also is featured as part of the In Your Prime section of our website and on Facebook.
Watch our September panel of experts in this video below:
In Other News
Are you a longtime homeowner?: We want to hear from you
Ohio’s 100 most popular baby names: A repeat champ and a new winner
Dayton league of women voters hosting forum on state Issue 1
93-year-old man killed in Turtlecreek Twp. house fire ID’d
Ohio lottery sales remain strong, despite sports betting competition