Costco shoppers will no longer have to take their card to the store if they download an app with their digital membership card.
The warehouse-style store known for its private labels and bulk buys recently launched a digital membership card on its app, according to the store’s website.
Here’s how area shoppers can add their membership to the app:
1. Download the Costco app
2. Tap “Digital Membership Card” at the bottom of the screen
3. Login to the Costco.com account. Members can also create an account within the app.
4. Verify membership by answering the questions provided
5. The digital membership card should now be available. When you get to the warehouse, show the digital card when entering the store and at the register.
FIVE FAST READS
• Premier Health patient information may have been compromised
• Ross Dress for Less store opens area store
• Back-to-school shopping begins early as schools prepare for openings
• Dorothy Lane opening Killer Brownie manufacturing facility
About the Author