1. Clemson (1-0): Trevor Lawrence threw for 351 yards in a season-opening 37-13 victory against Wake Forest on Saturday.
2. Alabama (0-0): The Crimson Tide open the season Sept. 26 at Missouri. That’s the first weekend of games for the Southeastern Conference.
3. Oklahoma (1-0): The Sooners beat Missouri State 48-0 on Saturday.
4. LSU (0-0): The defending national champion Tigers open the season Sept. 26 against Mississippi State at home.
5. Georgia (0-0): The Bulldogs play at Arkansas on Sept. 26.
6. Florida (0-0): The Gators play at Mississippi on Sept. 26
7. Auburn (0-0): The Tigers open the season against Kentucky on Sept. 26.
8. Notre Dame (1-0): Playing their first game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Irish pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 27-13 victory against Duke on Saturday in South Bend, Ind.
9. Texas (1-0): The Longhorns beat UTEP 59-3 on Saturday.
10. North Carolina (1-0): The Tar Heels opened the season at home with a 31-6 victory Saturday against Syracuse.
11. Texas A&M (0-0): The Aggies play at home against Vanderbilt on Sept. 26.
12. Oklahoma State (0-0): The Cowboys will play Tulsa at home in their first game Saturday.
13. Cincinnati (0-0): The Bearcats open the season Saturday against Austin Peay at Nippert Stadium.
14. Central Florida (0-0): UCF plays its opener Saturday at Georgia Tech, which won 16-13 at Florida State.
15. Louisville (1-0): Micale Cunningham threw three touchdown passes as the Cardinals beat Western Kentucky 35-21 in their opener.
16. Memphis (1-0): The Tigers beat Arkansas State 37-24 in their opener Sept. 5 but had their second game against Houston postponed Friday because of positive COVID-19 tests at Memphis
17. Kentucky (0-0): The Wildcats open the season at Auburn on Sept. 26.
18. Tennessee (0-0): The Volunteers play at South Carolina on Sept. 26.
19. Virginia Tech (0-0): Because of COVID-19 issues at Virginia Tech, its opener against Virginia was postponed. It’s scheduled to play at North Carolina State on Sept. 26.
20. Pittsburgh (1-0): The Panthers beat Austin Peay 55-0 on Saturday.
21. Louisiana (1-0): The Ragin Cajuns recorded their road win against a top-25 ranked opponent, beating No. 23 Iowa State 31-14 on Saturday. If they crack the top 25, they will be ranked for the first time in school history.
22. Brigham Young (1-0): The Cougars beat Navy 55-3 on Sept. 7 in Annapolis, Md. Its next game Sept. 19 against Army was postponed because of positive COVID-19 tests at BYU.
23. Miami (1-0): The Hurricanes beat UAB 31-14 on Thursday.
24. Appalachian State (1-0): The Mountaineers pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat Charlotte 35-20 on Saturday.
25. Arkansas State (1-0): The Red Wolves won 35-31 at Kansas State on Saturday.