1. Where it takes you. It has 16 airtime hills that wind through wooded terrain and over water along a 3,265-foot-long track at 53 mph before answering the mystery of "What's in the shed?"
2. 16th coaster. Mystic Timbers becomes the 16th roller coaster at Kings Island and the park's fourth made of wood. The addition gives Kings Island a combined total of 18,804 feet of wooden coaster track, the most at any amusement or theme park in the world.
3. Design based on pickup truck. The ride features three trains with the lead car design based on a 1960s pickup truck and will accommodate 24 passengers each with a capacity of 1,200 riders per hour.
4. Opened this year. Vertical construction started towards the end of last August and was completed at the end of February.
5. Made by popular coaster designer. Mystic Timbers was designed and built by Pennsylvania-based Great Coasters International, Inc., which also created three other popular wooden roller coasters in Cedar Fair Entertainment Company parks in California, Minnesota and Missouri.
» WHAT DO THEY THINK? What first riders are saying about new coaster Mystic Timbers