Throwing a New Year’s Eve party and you realize you’ve forgotten the cocktail napkins?
No need to worry because many grocery stores are open past 5 p.m. on the last day of the year, ready to help with party necessities.
Most grocery stores are open on New Year’s Day, as well, in case you need a few more black-eyed peas for your first dinner of 2020.
Here are some grocery stores open late on New Year’s Eve. (Note: Hours may vary at some locations.)
- Albertsons: Open until 11 p.m.
- Aldi: Open until 7 p.m.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: Open until 7 p.m.
- Costco: Open until 6 p.m.
- Kroger: Open regular hours in most locations
- Publix: Open until 9 p.m.
- Safeway: Open until 11 p.m.
- Trader Joe's: Open until 6 p.m.
- Whole Foods: Open until 7 p.m.
In Other News
About the Author