Here's a roundup of news trending across the nation and world today.
What to know now:
1. Alton Sterling autopsy: An autopsy conducted on Alton Sterling, a black man shot and killed by police in Baton Rouge, La., has been ordered sealed by a federal judge. An East Baton Rouge Parish coroner had said in July that the autopsy indicated Sterling died of multiple gunshot wounds at close range. The coroner, Beau Clarke, said he was told that a judge had sealed the report and that he could not release the full autopsy results. A video showing a scuffle between Sterling and several police officers went viral after the incident happened on July 5.
2. Airplane accident reported: Emirates Airlines, the Mideast's biggest airline, says a Boeing 777 crashed on landing at the Dubai International Airport. According to the airline, Flight EK521 from Thiruvananthapuram, India, to Dubai was involved in the incident. The plane's 275 passengers and crew are said to be safe.
3. New Zika case: A new case of the Zika virus has been reported in South Florida, bringing the total number of "homegrown" cases to 15. State health officials confirmed Tuesday that "active transmission" of the virus was going on in the 1-square-mile area north of Miami. The Centers for Disease and Prevention on Monday issued a warning to pregnant women to stay away from the area. According to the Florida Department of Health, there have been 351 confirmed Zika cases in Florida, all but the 15 involve people who had contracted the infection from other places.
4. Donald Trump: Amid reports of turmoil within his campaign and certainly with trouble swirling outside of it, Donald Trump doubled down on Tuesday, saying he would not apologize to a couple who lost a son in Iraq. Later in the day he refused to support Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Sen. John McCain (R-Az.) in their bids for re-election. Also on Tuesday, President Obama said during a press conference that Trump had shown he was "unfit" to be president, "again and again." "There has to come a point at which you say, 'Somebody who makes those kinds of statements doesn't have the judgment, the temperament, the understanding to occupy the most powerful position in the world,'" the president said at a White House news conference.
5. Tropical weather: Tropical Storm Earl is expected to strengthen into a hurricane, forecasters say, as it heads toward Mexico and Belize. The storm is currently east-southeast of Belize City with top sustained winds of 60 mph. It was moving west at about 16 mph.
And one more
As college football season sits just around the corner, The Associated Press has released what it considers the Top 100 college football teams of all time. In a move sure to cause no debate at all, the AP used 80 years of poll data to come up with the list of the top performing football programs in the country's history. Discuss among yourselves.