Illness has prompted Franklin City Schools to close Wednesday and Thursday, according to a social media post published by the school district.
The district will transport Warren County Career Center students as scheduled, however, and parent conferences in the Franklin City School district set for Thursday will be held as scheduled.
Classes are to resume Monday, Feb. 10.
General health tips include the following:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to cut down on the spread of germs
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs such as the flu
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.