· Arbor Hills Drive, Balsam Court, Beckley Farm Way, Brighton Court.
· Devon Court, Dogwood Court, Edinburgh Drive, Evergreen Drive.
· Foliage Lane, Greenwood Lane, Heston Drive, Lexington Court.
· Lemonwood Court, Millbrook Court, Pasture Court, Penbrook Court.
· South Pioneer Boulevard (Intersection with Ohio 73), Spring Mill Drive.
· Stillwater Court, Timbermill Court, Wedge Wood Court, Wheatmore Court.
· Eastern North/South Alley in downtown Springboro.
In another transportation project, City Council approved the city moving forward in a project with the Ohio Department of Transportation for intersection improvements at Ohio 73 and Edgebrook Drive that will be constructed in 2025.
According to the agreement, the project will include a new traffic signal, crosswalks, and sidewalks. The local share for this project is estimated at approximately $181,171 of the total estimated cost of $452,928 with the balance of funding from federal funds. City officials said the local funding will be part of the 2024 budget as noted in the city’s Five-Year Capital Improvement plan which council has already approved.