- Mother drops children off at fire station saying she doesn't want them
- Massive fire destroys Full Throttle Saloon
- Firefighter uses ‘Happy Feet’ to calm child after crash
- Woman accused of leaving children at fire station claims allegations are 'made up'
- Hair salon tossed donated hair for children in Dumpster [wsoc]
Taylor Swift has taken over the world to the tune of $130 million.
Her 1989 World Tour is on track to be the highest-grossing tour in her career, according to Billboard.
The shows have totaled only $20 million less than her entire Red tour, which is her current highest-grossing slate of shows. Swift still has four months left in the 1989 tour, which ends Dec. 12 in Australia.
Swift is beating other big names like Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel and Marc Anthony for the year's biggest draws.
During her run at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Swift invited some of her famous friends to join her on stage. The concert cameos went viral throughout the LA leg of the tour. One of the most talked-about guests was Lisa Kudrow, who joined Swift on stage to sing the "Friends" classic "Smelly Cat."