- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Recent lottery winner murdered
- Woman found frozen to death after leaving a party
- Tiny house village for the homeless set to open this week
- 12-year-old girl dies of flu, mother says
Ever have a hard time going to bed? Or if you're a parent, do you have a hard time putting your kids to bed, especially a baby?
If so, one woman is about to make you envious of her ability to calmly put one baby to sleep in a matter of seconds.
French magazine Pour Nous Femmes shared a video of an unidentified woman with a baby in her lap. In it, she makes circular motions with her hand on the baby's head and then caresses the infant's face and neck until the baby falls into a slumber.
According to the Daily Mail, the video was posted in October but resurfaced again after it was shared 58,000 times.