- Lottery tells man his $500,000 winning ticket was a 'misprint'
- Update: Pregnant woman killed in crash, newborn dies later
- Couple married 72 years die hours apart
- Homeowner: Plane crash survivor was 'bravest kid I've ever seen'
- Naked woman rescued from chimney of estranged boyfriend
A baby in Branson shocked family and hospital staff when they discovered she was born with two front teeth.
Called natal teeth, the medical condition is not common, only occurring in 1 out of every 2,000 to 3,000 births.
The baby, Alyssa Bella Bailey, was born Dec. 28 with two bottom teeth. The baby appears to be completely healthy, and the natal teeth should not cause any health complications, according to the OzarksFirst report. Doctors told the mother, Jaklina Bailey, to monitor the teeth because if they become loose and fall out, the teeth do pose a choking risk.
Alyssa’s photo is going viral on social media.