A Franklin strip club has been charged with drug sales and improper conduct following a three-month investigation.
New York New York and Allison Hindy, 22, of Point Pleasant, W. Va., were charged with illegal sexually oriented activity in a sexually oriented business. Kaitlyn Kelly, 19, of Waynesville, was charged with knowingly obtaining, possessing or using a controlled substance - marijuana.
The charges come after agents with the Ohio Investigative Unit, Franklin Police and the Warren County Drug Task Force entered the adult club on March 31.
The liquor permit was cited with the following:
- Five counts of drug possession
- Three counts of drug sales
- Two counts of drug use
- One county of nudity
- One count of engaging in sexual activity
- One count of solicitation of anything of value
- One count of disorderly conduct
- Three counts of permitting removal of beer or intoxicating liquor sold for on-premise consumption
- One count of unsanitary conditions (fixtures, equipment)
Other criminal charges will be presented to the Warren County prosecutor, according to a release.