Fairfield West Baptist Church is partnering with Matthew 25: Ministries as a designated drop-off site to collect relief items for Houston and surrounding areas affected by flooding from Hurricane Harvey.
HURRICANE HARVEY: How to help organizations, volunteer, donate and avoid scams
The items listed below may be dropped off at 5345 Muskopf Road in Fairfield over the Labor Day weekend at the following times:
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday
Donations needed include:
- Non-perishable food: Pull-top canned foods, such as vegetables, fruits and canned meats; ready-to-eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready-to-eat snacks; bottled water; and ready-to-eat meals.
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
Any monetary donations can be made online to Matthew 25: Ministries by clicking here or checks can be mailed to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.