The Hamilton City School District is preparing to honor its 22nd Athletic Hall of Fame class.
The inductees will be introduced at halftime of the varsity boys basketball game against Fairfield on Jan. 26 at the Hamilton Athletic Center.
The induction dinner will be held Jan. 27 at the Fitton Center for Creative Arts in Hamilton. Social hour begins at 6 p.m. in the Vista Room, with the dinner starting at 7 p.m. in the Carruthers Signature Ballroom.
Tickets for the banquet are $35 and can be purchased in the HHS athletic office during the week between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
This year’s induction class will include the following 12 individuals:
• Billy Allen, Class of 2007
• Joe Belew, Class of 1975
• Dr. Harold Biedenbender, Class of 1932
• Adam Grissom, Class of 2000
• Craig Keller, Class of 1979
• Gerald “Dip” King, Class of 1951
• Nate Mahon, Class of 2003
• Gary Musselman, Class of 1967
• Donnie Riggins, Class of 1983
• Aaron Schechtman, Class of 1960
• Annette Smiley Manley, Class of 1983
Thank you for reading the Journal-News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Journal-News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.