>> On CPSC.gov: Read the complete recall notice here
The recalled items include the following:
- Caboose with item No. 89304, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940893043
- Santa in sleigh with item No. 89297, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940892978
- Ice cream truck/food truck with item No. 89298, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940892985
- Train with item No. 89301, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940893012
- Police car with item No. 89303, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940893036
- Firetruck with item No. 89302, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940893029
- Taxi with item No. 89300, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 765940893005
- Digger with item No. 89299, DPCI 234-18-0100 and UPC 7659408929
- Toy Vehicles 8-Pack Assortment with DPCI 234-20-0189 and UPC 765940893159
"Consumers should immediately take the recalled toys away from children and return the toys to any Target store for a full refund," the CPSC said.
Officials are not aware of any injuries caused by the products.
For more information, call Target at 1-800-440-0680 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT daily, visit the retailer's "Recalls" page or visit the "Product Recalls" tab of Target's Facebook page.
Read more here.